Quick Search
Search LML
   Helpful Links...
Landlord Insurance
Landlords Insurance
Motorbike Insurance
Mortgage Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance
Van Insurance
Motorbike Insurance
Indemnity Insurance
Rent Insurance
Tenant Insurance

Iíve got the tenants from hell in my rental property. What can I do?

Check your insurance policies to see if you can get professional help bringing them back into line. Standard buildings and contents policies arenít designed for property investors, but many of them still offer access to free legal help-lines which may be able to give some very basic assistance. It is also worth taking advantage of any help offered by landlordsí associations or networking groups. If you go to a local meeting you are almost bound to meet other property investors who have survived similar problems. With luck you can take advantage of the lessons they learned when it all happened to them. Many experienced landlords are likely to recommend specific tenant insurance as the best way to get expert help through a future crisis. These policies are designed for landlords and should pay your legal bills up to and including your tenantsí eviction if required. They are what this site is all about.